Homemade soothing throat drops
Submitted by: Lori Bencsik from The Oily Sisterhood in Telford, PA
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon (optional)
- 12 drops Thieves Essential oil
- 5 drops of Lemon Essential oil
- Scoop coconut oil into a mixer bowl and beat with a hand mixer until it is whipped.
- Add the honey and the Essential Oils and continue to whip the
- mixture until the honey and oils are mixed.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into small ice cube trays.
- Freeze the throat soothers until they are hard ( about 20 minutes)
- Pop the throat soothers out of the ice cube tray and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.