131: Essential Oils from Bellies to Babies w/ Lucy Libido and Betsy Bosom
You know Lucy from her bestselling book Lucy Libido Says...There’s an Oil For That! Now, we get to look beyond the bedroom with her new book, co-authored by childbirth educator and doula, Betsy Bosom. It’s called Betsy Bosom’s Baby Book–A Girlfriend’s Guide to Using Essential Oils from Bellies to Babies.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Essential oil and natural tips for conception, first trimester, through birth and babyhood
- Which oils are safe to use during pregnancy
- How to safely use essential oils with your baby
- Postpartum recovery tips
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Betsy Bosom’s Baby Book– A Girlfriend’s Guide to Using Essential Oils from Bellies to Babies
- Lucy Libido Says...There’s an Oil For That!
This episode is supported by FreeOilCourse.com -- Sign up for free to receive our FREE three-day video series about the basics of aromatherapy and essential oils.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Baby Boom Rollerball
From: Betsy Bosom
- 30 drops Sclaressence essential oil
- 30 drops Geranium essential oil
- 30 drops Fractionated coconut oil
Use to support natural fertility. Combine all ingredients in a rollerball then apply onto your ankles and over ovaries twice a day.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.