118: Poop! Plus Gut Health & Essential Oils w/ Ed Dailey
Our digestion can tell us a lot about our health. Today’s episode we explore everything you need to know about your gut health, including, what can your poop tell you? We’re talking with Young Living Senior Global Educator, Ed Dailey, who was recently on the show to share his experience as a nurse and getting essential oils into hospitals.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What is the gut microbiome
- What your poop can tell your about our health
- What things can destroy your gut microbiome
- How to support a healthy digestion and replenish the microbiome
- Using essential oils to support a healthy digestive and elimination system
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Ed:
- Instagram Ed.dailey
- The Microbiome Project
- Stool Analyzer
- Dr. James Hill’s research on Brain and Gut Health Links
- Take our FREE Essential Oil Online Course —> www.freeoilcourse.com
- This episode is sponsored by Daily Harvest ——> Go to dailyharvest.com and use promo code REVOLUTION to get 3 cups free off your first box.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Negativity Shield Rollerball
From: Rachel Swartz in Albany, NY
- 10 Drops White Angelica
- 10 Drops Frankincense
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 15ml Rollerball
Add oils to your rollerball and top with fractionated coconut oil or your other favorite carrier oil. Roll onto your shoulders and throat before going out to repel negativity.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.