115: Aroma Freedom Technique w/ Dr. Benjamin Perkus
Aroma Freedom Technique combines essential oils with a straightforward and powerful technique to help people break through all sorts of roadblocks. Dr.Benjamin Perkus is a Psychologists with over twenty years clinical experience integrating natural modalities and Mind-Body techniques. His work bridges the fields of Traditional Psychology, Energy Phycology, and Aromatherapy. He has inspired thousands of people to create better lives through using Aroma Freedom Technique to quickly release negative thoughts, feelings, and memories, and step forward with freedom and confidence.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What inspired Dr. Perkus to write Aroma Freedom Technique
- How AFT helped him write his book
- Examples of how AFT can help people with addictions, fears, and so much more
- How to do AFT
- Which oils to use for AFT and what to do if you d’t have those ones
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with D.r Perkus
- AFT video
- Aroma Freedom Academy
- This episode is sponsored by ThirdLove ——> Go to thirdlove.com/revolution get 15% off your first order
- This episode is sponsored by KIND Snack bars ——> Go to kindsnacks.com/revolution to try 10 bars for free.
- This episode is sponsored by YogaGlo --- Try it for two weeks FREE at www.yogaglo.com/revolution
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
After Sun Cooling Spray
Submitted by: Shannon Hennigan from www.livinghealthiher.com
- 4 oz spray bottle
- 1-2 Tbsp Aloe Vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
Fill spray bottle with the Aloe Vera and essential oils then top off with water. Shake well before each use. Spray on areas after a long day in the sun for a refreshing cool down.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.