123: Diet, Gut Health & Fertility
At the age of 28 Sarah received a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. She accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through in vitro fertilization. Years later she realized the root cause of her infertility was actually a food intolerance.
Now she works tirelessly to help other people overcome fertility issues through her podcast, her coaching program, and her multiple books.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- How gut health and fertility are related
- Essential oils that support healthy fertility
- A dietary approach to infertility
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast- iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play
- Free Gift: www.fertilitydietfreebie.com (3 day Fertility Diet Challenge with chef prepared recipes)
- Download Your FREE Fertility Diet Challenge
- This episode is sponsored by Home Chef.com ------ Use promo code REVOLUTION www.homechef.com/revolution at checkout for $30 off your first order.
- This episode is sponsored by Casper —> Visit Casper.com/revolution to get $50 towards select Casper mattresses with promo code REVOLUTION at Casper.com/revolution
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.