091- EOs vs. Pharmaceuticals w/ Biochemist Doug Corrigan
Biochemist and Biophysicist, Doug Corrigan, worked for years in big pharmaceutical companies. After his wife introduced him to essential oils get got curious and started researching and studying the chemistry of oils in depth. Now he teaches thousands of people about the amazing way that essential oils work on a biochemical level.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The difference between essential oils and pharmaceuticals
- How pharmaceuticals are inspired by nature
- What is synergy
- Why essential oils enhance the bioavailability of supplements?
- What different chemical consistence do in the body.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Doug’s Facebook group
- The FAQ portal and other educational resources can be found at this link: Starfishscents
- KIND Snack Bar
- Podcast T-Shirts
- Use Coupon Code“REVOLUTION” at checkout
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Clothes Cleaner on the go!
Submitted by: Becky Kabanuk in Brentwood, CA
- 10 mL roller bottle
- Thieves Cleaner
Put about 2 mL of Thieves Household cleaner in a 10 mL roller bottle and fill the rest with water. Adding a drop or two of lemon essential oil will help with getting sticky gum out of clothes. A word of caution, Becky does not recommend using this on white clothes until just before the washer due to the very slight thieves cleaner color left on the clothes when dried.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.