117: Hangovers, Alcohol, and Essential Oils w. Stacy Teigs
Planning to celebrate? Whether it’s girl’s night out, or just a good old fashioned get together with friends, tune in for lots of tips on how to make the most of your night out using essential oils and other natural solutions. Stacy Teigs of www.stacytiegs.com joins us on the show to share her top tips for staying above the wellness line while also enjoying a good time.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Fun recipes for DIY cocktails using essential oils
- What overindulging in alcohol does to your body
- How to support your liver to stay well
- Remedies for the day after
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Stacy Tiegs
- This episode is sponsored by Framebridge > Use promo code ESSENTIAL at checkout to get 15% off your first order at www.framebridge.com
- This episode is sponsored by Sun Basket -- Get $35 off your first Sun Basket order HERE
- This episode is sponsored by Audible ——> Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at audibletrial or text the word REVOLUTION to 500-500
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Be Sweet to Your Feet
From Nanette Banks in Seattle, Washington
- 5 Tablespoons Raw Sugar
- 5 tsp. Mustard Seed Powder
- 6 tsp. castile soap of your choice
- 10 drops of Purification Essential Oil blend from Young Living
Combine the sugar and Mustard Seed Powder together then slowly mix in the castile soap. Add your essential oils and you are ready to go. Rub into your feet at the end of a long day then wash off with warm water.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.