083: Make Back to School Better
As a Mom of 3 and a High School teacher of 19 years, Jody Ridzi knows a thing or two about back-to-school time. She shares her best oily tips and tricks to make the transition back to school the best it can be.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Classroom diffuser recipes
- Non-toxic cleaning for the classroom
- How to give your immune system a boost
- Dealing with not-so-early-birds in the morning
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Jody. Join her team and receive a rollerball of her family’s favorite wellness blend and a book of recipes using oils from the Premium Starter Kit!
- Jody - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thrive Market—> Try it for FREE for 30 days and receive 20% off your first order
- Classroom In a Box
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Jody’s DIY Foaming Hand Soap
Submitted by: Jody Ridzi
- Thieves Essential Oil
- Orange Essential Oil
- Dr. Bronners or other Castile liquid soap
- Empty foaming soap dispenser
•Fill foaming soap dispenser with above ingredients. Experiment with ratios to find what works best for you.
Submitted by: Katie Leadbetter
- 10-15 drops lavender essential oil
- 10-15 drops frankincense essential oil
- 10-15 drops geranium essential oil
- 1 bottle of unscented lotion such as Shea or everyday coconut
Combine all ingredients and shake like crazy to mix!
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.