082: Firefighter Danny Hill Talks EOs for First Responders
Learn what happens when a career firefighter turns oily and sets out on a quest to transform his fire station into a toxic-free zone!
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What's it's like to be an “oily” dude inside a male dominated sub-culture
- Ways you can replace some of the most toxic (and flammable) products with better alternative
- Oils to support the respiratory system
- Oils to support emotional trauma
- Oils to support energy and alerness
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Welzen Meditation App: Learn more at welzen.org
- Get 30% off the Premium Welzen App at welzen.org
- Connect with Danny
- Get 10% off Your Classroom in A Box all of August, 2017 at YourClassroominABox
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Goodnight Moon Face Wash
Submitted by: Karen Williams Carrol
- 1 cup witch hazel
- 5 drops purification
- 5 drops Lavender
- Put into glass bottle and use on cotton balls nightly before bed.
- Cleans and clears face and Lavender
- promotes a good nights sleep.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.