081: Make Menopause Better w/ Essential Oils
Menopause may be a normal part of a healthy woman’s lifecycle but it doesn’t have to be miserable! Learn some amazing tips about using essential oils that support a women’s health and vitality.
Dr. Krystal is the CEO of Pure Balance Holistic Healing in Portsmouth, NH and Newburyport, MASS. She is physical therapist, craniosacral therapist, aromatherapist and overall holistic healing expert.
In this Episode You'll Discover:
- What is menopause?
- What does menopause feel like?
- Myths and misconceptions surrounding menopause
- Things that make menopause worse
- Ways to support healthy female hormones
- Essential oils for women's health
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Check out iTovi and get your scanner for free with promo code REVOLUTION
- Connect with Dr. Krystal
- Dr. Krystal’s phone :603-387-3347
- Krystal’s Email: email@example.com
- Free Everyday Aromatherapy Course
- Deep Vitality Healing Program
- Use PROMO CODE "SAMANTHALOVE"
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
The Lights Out Roller Ball
Submitted by: Rachel Chavez
- 10 ML Roller Bottle
- Carrier Oil
- 10 Drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine together in a rollerbottle and apply to inner forearms and bottoms of your feet a few minutes before going to bed.
- Bonus Tip: Apply a drop of Lavender to the bottom of your big toe for added sleep support
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.