126: The Best Essential Oils in the World - Honoring D. Gary Young
In honor of the life of D. Gary Young, the founder of Young Living Essential Oils and the modern day essential oil movement, we are taking a look behind the scene of the world’s best essential oil farms and distilleries.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Why aren’t Young Living oils certified organic?
- The main differences between Young Living and other companies
- Distilling and farming practices and their impacts on essential oils
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Submit your recipe to the DIY Dugout by emailing DIY@revolutionoilspodcast.com
- Follow Becky Webb on Instagram @beckyjwebb
- Seed to Seal Website
- This episode is sponsored by Your Oil Tools ——> Get up to $15 worth of FREE SHIPPING on any order over $50 by clicking HERE AND using promo code: “REVOLUTIONOILS
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.