104: The Coconut Oil Scandal w/ Nutrition Guru Kristy Jo Hunt
Whether or not you heard of the recent scandal involving coconut oil, you will definitely want to tune in to today’s episode all about healthy vs. unhealthy fats. Plus, for those looking to reach their health goals this New Year’s, tune in to hear some sage advice about how to conquer your mind when it comes to dieting and exercise.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What was the recent coconut oil scandal all about
- What is a ‘“healthy” vs. “unhealthy fat
- How to consume fats so that they nourish your body instead of wreck it
- How to treat your body and trick your mind to crush your health goals
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Learn more about Kristy Jo: Powerfoodlifestyle
- This episode is sponsored by Health IQ —> To see if you qualify, get your free quote today at HealthIq
- Join the 30 Day Healthy Living Challenge
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
DIY Lotion Bars
From: Amanda Southard
- 1 cup beeswax
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Shea butter
- 3-4 vitamin E capsules
- 20-30 drops your favorite Essential oils - I use approx. 15 drops lavender and 5 drops Frankincense
Melt beeswax, coconut oil and Shea butter together, squeeze the Vitamin E and add Essential oils into mixture and pour into molds. Then Allow to cool.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.