077: Eucalyptus Essential Oils
Today on the show we cover everything you need to know about Eucalyptus essential oil. Where does it come from? How do you use it? What are the difference between species? Tune in and enjoy!
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The best uses for eucalyptus oil
- History and distillation process of eucalyptus oil
- The differences between species of eucalyptus oil (EucalyptusGlobulus, Eucalyptus Blue, and Eucalyptus Radiata)
- The chemical profile of eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptol, 1, 8 Cineole, A-Pinene, Limonene)
- Popular blends and recipes using for Eucalyptol
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Blue,and Eucalyptus Radiata
Not yet a Young Living Member?
- Click HERE to become a member with Leslie Rusgrove
- Click HERE to become a member with Samantha Lee Wright
- Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Connect with Leslie Rusgrove
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
- The Teething Baby Roller ball by SHaina Arb in Hermitage, TN
- Add 8 drops of copaiba to a 10 ml roller ball and fill the remainder with your carrier oil of choice.
- Apply to jaw line, or to swollen gums
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.