095: Get Energized! w/ Stacey Hall
Stacey Hall is America’s foremost “get energized” coach. She’s a speaker and best selling author. With her work at chitobe she helps transform people from being search lights into powerful lighthouses of success.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Stacey’s powerful journey of struggle and fatigue
- How to check in and give yourself the self care you deserve
- Essential oils for fatigue
- Essential oils for more energy and concentration
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Stacey
- On Facebook
- BaubleBar ——> Use PROMO Code REVOLUTION for 20% off your first order
- Revolution Oils 30 Day Business Bootcamp
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Homemade soothing throat drops
Submitted by: Lori Bencsik from The Oily Sisterhood in Telford, PA
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon (optional)
- 12 drops Thieves Essential oil
- 5 drops of Lemon Essential oil
- Scoop coconut oil into a mixer bowl and beat with a hand mixer until it is whipped.
- Add the honey and the Essential Oils and continue to whip the
- mixture until the honey and oils are mixed.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into small ice cube trays.
- Freeze the throat soothers until they are hard ( about 20 minutes)
- Pop the throat soothers out of the ice cube tray and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.