096: Oils for Work, Dreams, and Entrepreneurs
Krissy Chin is a fierce leader and entrepreneur. Co-creater of The Spunky Oils group and the new GroWorkspace.com, she shares all about how essential oils have helped her on her entrepreneurial journey.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Oils for concentration and your brain
- Oils to help you with dream building, goal setting, and motivation
- Oils to help keep you hustlin’ above the wellness line
- Great resources for home-business owners
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- GroWorkspace Use Promo Code REVOLUTION
- Get the 90 days of Income Producing Actives worksheets for free HERE
- Daily Harvest Eat right. Right now ———> Get 3 items free with promo code REVOLUTION
- Canvas People Use promo code REVOLUTION to get one 11x17 canvas for free
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
"Fall in a Mug" Green Tea Latte
Submitted by: Courtney Adkins from This Lemon Life on Facebook
- 8 oz of hot milk (coconut, almond, cashew milk all work great here!)
- 1/2. teaspoon of Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Dash of honey
- 1-2 drops of Thieves
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend till frothy and steamy!
Enjoy as you also strengthen your immunity with the Thieves and enjoy your "fall in a mug"
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.