122: Lindsay Teague Moreno: Getting Noticed & Being an Influencer
Today we depart from our usual trek into health, wellness, and essential oils to bring you a very special look into our other podcast, The Revolution Oils Business Coaching Podcast. Today’s special guest, Lindsay Teague Moreno, teaches us how to be an authentic person, leader, and/or entrepreneur in the world of Social Media. She’s an extreamly intelligent and authentic entrepreneur who helps others find their voice and space in social media and business. She achieved the highest rank in Young Living, Royal Crown Diamond, in an astonishing 15 months, and she hasn’t stopped reaching for higher goals since. She is the author of the book Getting Noticed.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Lindsay’s journey into starting and growing her business
- How to not be a typical MLMer
- How to attract a community on social media
- How to be your most authentic self around others
- Practical tips for business and social media
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- This episode is sponsored by Home Chef.com ------ Use promo code REVOLUTION at checkout for $30 off your first order.
- This episode is sponsored by ThirdLove ——> Go to thirdlove.com/revolution to get 15% off your first order.
- This episode is sponsored by Lola -- Get 40% off any subscription at mylola.com and enter REVOLUTION40 when you subscribe.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.