109: Lindsey Elmore (aka “The FARMacist”)
Lindsey Elmore is your essential oil encyclopedia! She is a Doctor of Pharmacy, a chemist, and she has a tremendous passion fro teaching complicated science in a fun way. She worked on staff at Young Living Essential Oils for over two years as the Director of Global Education and Health Sciences and her training session quickly became favorite for essential oil lovers.
Lindsey now leads an exclusive club of oil lovers through her sought after online courses at LindseyElmore.com where she teaches beginners and veteran oil users how to use oils and understand the science behind it all.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- How Lindsey fell in love with oils
- Pharmacist and chemist insights into how oils work
- The difference between synthetic and pure essential oils
- Are essential oils safe?
- Essential oil safety and cats
- Essential oils and epilepsy
- Essential oils during pregnancy
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Lindsey Elmore’s Essential Oil Trainings Club Get $5 off your Club Membership with promo code REVOLUTION at LindseyElmore.com
- Connect with Lindsey
- Check out the Men’s Wellness Summit FREE Feb 26March 5, 2018
- This episode is sponsored by Sun Basket -- Get $35 off your first Sun Basket order HERE
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Peace of Mind Rollerball
Submitted by: Bree Moore in Des Moines, Iowa
- 10 drops White Angelica
- 10 drops Copaiba
- 10 drops Egyptian Gold
- 10 drops Lavender
- 10 drops Valor
Combine oils and top with carrier oil in a 5ml roller.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.