110: Sandalwood Essential Oil
Today we explore the beloved Sandalwood essential oil with Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist, Justin Ehrlich from JustinEhrlich.com Discover how sandalwood can help you feel better from the inside to the outside.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- How Justin incorporates essential oils in his Chinese Medicinal practice
- The most popular uses for Sandalwood essential oil
- The most common medicinal uses of the Sandalwood plant
- Great DIY recipes that include Sandalwood
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Justin
- Join the Men’s Wellness Summit HERE
- Our favorite Sandalwood essential oil --> (Use member #1993230 to become a wholesale member)
- This episode is sponsored by KIND Snack bars ——>
- Go to kindsnacks.com/revolution to try 10 bars for free.
- This episode is sponsored by Casper —> Visit Casper.com/revolution to get
- $50 towards select Casper mattresses with promo code REVOLUTION at Casper.com/revolution
- This episode is sponsored by YogaGlo --- Try it for two weeks FREE at www.yogaglo.com/revolution
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
DIY Dish Doap
Submitted by: Andrea Ocenar in Weatherford, OK
- 1 cup Dr. Bronners Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
1. Whisk together ingredients in a glass bowl.
2. Funnel into a cruet or liquid soap dispenser
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.