106: Listener Questions
This week we depart from our normal format to bring you some one-on-one time with your host, Samantha Lee Wright as she answers some frequently asked questions about the podcast and essential oils.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Basics of using essential oils?
- How to share the podcast?
- Are essential oils safe?
- What oils should I buy first and second?
- How can I join your team?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- This episode is sponsored by Fabletics ——> Go to fabletics.com/revolution and get TWO pairs of their amazing leggings for just $24 when you become a VIP member
- This episode is sponsored by Caspert —> Visit Casper.com/revolution to get $50 towards select Casper mattresses with promo code REVOLUTION at Casper.com/revolution
- This episode is sponsored by Health IQ ——> Visit HealthIQ.com/revolution to get your free quote today or mention “REVOLUTION” when you talk to a Health IQ agent.
- Life Science Publishing
- The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils by Kurt Schnaubelt
- 7th Edition Essential Oil Pocket Reference Guide
- Abundant Health Reference Guide App
- Gentle Babies by Debra Raybern
- The Chemical Free Home by Melissa M. Poepping
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Tropical Laundry Spray
From: Julia Baum in Maui, HI
- Citrus Fresh Essential Oil
- Purification Essential Oil
- Medlarge sized spray bottle
Mix Purification and Citrus fresh in a large spray bottle diluted with water as a laundry spray. At the end of the drying cycle, turn the heat off on the dryer and lightly spray clothing and towels before finishing on the lightest tumble setting. This recipe works especially great for line dried towels
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.