107: The Unstoppable Melissa Poepping!
It was such an honor to spend time with Melissa Poepping on today's show. Melissa is a personal hero of mine and after spending this one-on-one time with her, that status has only exaggerated. She is an inspiration to all and an unstoppable force of intelligence, courage, and kindness to the world.
When Melissa and her husband moved to a small hobby farm in his hometown of 72 people, she was not prepared for how life would change, the friendships she would meet or the person she would become. Melissa was a small town girl with big city dreams. Would small town resources and limited income potential limit her? Not a chance, she turned her resources into success and launched 3 successful businesses and went on to turn her 6 figure annual income into her monthly income.
From her series of self-published books, to her network marketing team that generates 16MM in annual sales she still found time to launch her most recent success: “Sweet Savvy Minerals Cosmetics” which was recently acquired by Young Living and launched as Savvy Minerals by Young Living.
As an International Motivational speaker, mentor, entrepreneur and author, Melissa has a conviction in sharing her passion and belief with as many people as she possibly can.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The journey that lead Melissa to Royal Crown Diamond
- Melissa’s favorite Young Living products
- About Sulferzyme
- Recipes from The Chemical Free Home
- All about Savvy Mineral Makeup
- How to be unstoppable in your life
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Melissa:
- The Young Living Income Disclosure
- This episode is sponsored by Fabletics ——> Go to fabletics.com/revolution and get TWO pairs of their amazing leggings for just $24 when you become a VIP member
- This episode is sponsored by Warby Parker ——> Go to warbyparker.com/revolution to try on 5 pairs of glasses absolutely free
- This episode is sponsored by ThirdLove ——> Go to thirdlove.com/revolution get 15% off your first order
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.