134: Jen O’Sullivan - Oils, Chemistry, Myths and More
Author of 5 kindle and Amazon best-sellers through her company, 31oils.com, Jen O’ Sullivan is also the co-creator of the largest, most comprehensive essential oil education and recipe app on the market today “The EO Bar.”
She is certified in French Medicinal Aromatherapy through the New York School of Aromatic Studies and has been a professional educator since 1999, at both the collegiate and high school levels. She is lovingly known as “The oil lady to the oil ladies” and has a desire to help educate anyone interested in essential oils.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Jen’s top favorite oils and why
- The chemistry of lemon oil
- Myths and misconceptions about oil safety
- Why quality counts
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Enter to Win our DIY Dugout Giveaway! Details here-https://revolutionoilspodcast.com/blog/diy
- Connect with Jen at www.31oils.com
- Jen’s Youtube
- "alpha-Pinene" was mentioned in this episode
- The EO Bar App
- The Essential Oil Truth Book
- The Vitality Book
- All sponsors
- This episode is sponsored by Sun Basket --> Get $35 off your first Sun Basket order
- This episode is sponsored by ThirdLove ——>Go to thirdlove.com/revolution to get 15% off your first order.
- This episode is sponsored by Lola --> Get 40% off any subscription at mylola.com and enter REVOLUTION40 when you subscribe.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.