092:The Free Dilution Calculator + Carrier Oils 101
Discover Young Living with Samantha Lee Wright Live Webinar | October 17th, 2017 8:30pm Eastern
Click HERE to Join the Live Webinar
Ever wondered how much Thieves to use on your child? Or how much 1 tbls of dried oregano might mean in oily language? Wonder no more! Meet Jennifer Nishizaki, co creator of OilyNotebook.com and The Free Dilution Calculator. With the free dilution calculator you simply plug in your questions and get the answers
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Why it’s best to dilute your essential oils
- Which carrier oils are our favorites
- Which oils are safe to use “neat”
- How the dilution calculator works
- How to store your favorite oily recipes and make a shopping list
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Live Webinar with Sam October 17th, 2017 8:30pm Eastern | Join from PC,Mac, Linux, iOS or Android
- KIND Snack Bar —> Get Your Free Sample Box Today
- Daily Harvest —> Get 3 items FREE off your first box with PROMO code ‘REVOLUTION”
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Cool down, child!
Submitted by: Cenete from www.OilyNotebook.com
- A 2 oz spritzer bottle- Distilled water
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- and 1 Tbls of Witch Hazel
- Combine all ingredients, filling to the top of your spritzer with distilled water.
- Spritz behind neck, lower back, legs, feet...or anywhere that’s carrying heat on your child.
- Just avoid the face
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.