088: DIY Your Way to Toxin-Free!
After the premature birth of her baby, Laurie Malseed became determined to ditch the chemicals and toxins from her home. Discover her best recipes, tips, and advice for making a toxin-free lifestyle happen one step at a time.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What is Fragrance?
- What effects do chemicals really have on our bodies?
- Tips for being an informed shopper.
- The best places to start making healthy switches.
- Lots of DIY recipes for healthier living.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Laurie
- Shop at Mod Cloth and save 30% off of your order of $100 or more with Promo code REVOLUTION at checkout
- Take our FREE 3 day mini-course on essential oils
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Owen’s Butt Butter
Submitted by: Sarah Lewis in Milan, Indiana
- 1/ 4 cup Organic Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon beeswax from your local beekeeper
- 1 Tablespoon Calendula oil
- or vitamin E Oil
- 2 tablespoons Zinc Oxide Powder
- 1 tablespoon Bentonite Clay
- 7 drops Lavender, Manuka and
- Camomile essential oil
- Mix your Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Beeswax in your double boiler and melt your ingredients.
- Remove from heat and add Vitamin E Oil, Zinc Oxide and Bentonite Clay and mix
- Add your Essential Oils
- Then place them the cream into something airtight such as two 4 oz mason jars or baby food jars.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.