097: Oils in Hospitals | w/ Ed Dailey
Ed Dailey is the Senior Global Educator of Young Living Essential oils, but before that, he spent much of his career working in hospitals to bring innovate programs into the realm of patient care. In today’s episode, he shares with us his experience of working with hospitals to bring essential oils into the picture.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Examples of how oils can be used in the hospital setting
- How to propose the use of essential oils in a hospital?
- Some of the measurable results seen after implementation of the oils
- Advice for nurses or other professionals who would like to bring oils in to their hospital work
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Revolution Oils Coaching Sessions ⁃Get 50% off yoru first Lola order at mylola Use Promo Code REVOLUTION at checkout
- ThirdLove try your perfect fitting bra free for 30 days at ThirdLove
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.