113: Getting Grounded w/ Essential Oils
Today we wind down and get grounded as we explore some of the best essential oils to use for grounding with Vicki Washburn. Vickie's mission is to help others find the passion...the purpose in each of us that has been buried and silenced by limiting beliefs, emotional traumas and cellular memories. She guides her clients to release those emotional blocks which keep them from thriving, from living their purpose and passion and finding the Abundance in Health and in Life that is promised each of us.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Vicki’s journey of becoming the healer and life coach she is today
- How essential oils help us overcome limiting beliefs and emotional traumas
- The best essential oils to use for getting grounded
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Get Your Essential Oils Starter Kit and Coffee Date with Sam
- Purchase your Premium Starter Kit with referral #1993230
- Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Coffee Date”
- Connect with Vicki:
- Facebook Page
- Instagram: @myliferedesigned
- Twitter: @coachvickiewash
- Live in the "Live in Gratitude Daily FB page" on Tues & Sundays
- This episode is sponsored by Sun Basket -- Get $35 off your first Sun Basket order HERE
- This episode is sponsored by Lola Get 40% off your first order by visiting mylola.com and enter REVOLUTION40 when you subscribe.
- This epsidoe is sponsored by Health IQ ——> Visit HealthIQ.com/revolution to get your free quote today or mention “REVOLUTION” when you talk to a Health IQ agent
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Grounding Rollerball Blend
Submitted by: Mary Blyth from Tucson, AZ
- 10 Drops Lavender
- 10 Drops Cedarwood
- 5 Drops Orange essential oil
- Carrier oil of your choice
- Combine in a diffuser or rollerball
Combine all oils into a 10 ml rollerball then top with the carrier oil of your choice such as sweet almond or fractionated coconut oil. Apply to your writes, ears, and neck when in need of grounding down.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.