114: Oregano Essential Oil
I’m often asked which oils I recommend owning outside of the standard oil starter kits. My answer always includes Oregano oil. It’s diverse, it’s powerful, and it’s affordable. Today Jordan Lemmon from Essentially Lemmon Made visits us to dive into this amazing oils and all that it can do for your body.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The chemical constituents in Oregano essential oil
- How to use Oregano Vitality oil in the kitchen
- How to use to support your immune system, muscles, and more
- DIY recipes suing Oregano oil
- How to supercharge your immune system
- Sythentic vs. real Vitamin C
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Jordan
- Jordan’s Etsy Shop
- Nasal Health Blog Post
- The Best Green Drinks Ever by Katrine Van Wyk
- This episode is sponsored by Health IQ ——> Visit HealthIQ.com/revolution to get your free quote today or mention “REVOLUTION” when you talk to a Health IQ agent.
- This episode is sponsored by KIND Snack bars ——> Go to kindsnacks.com/revolution to try 10 bars for free.
- This episode is sponsored by Casper —> Visit Casper.com/revolution to get $50 towards select Casper mattresses with promo code REVOLUTION at Casper.com/revolution
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Lavender & Frankincense Nasal Spray
Submitted by: Jordan Lemmon from www.essentially-lemmon-made.com
1. Sanitize a 1 oz bottle with a nasal fitment (with boiling water or hydrogen peroxide).
2.Add a very small pinch of sea salt (NOT iodized).
3.Add 3 drops Young Living Lavender and 2 drops Young Living Frankincense to the salt.
4.Fill with distilled (NOT tap) water, and shake well
The salt helps the oils disperse in the water instead of floating to the top. Make sure you use distilled water, as even purified water from your filters or bottles have bacteria, heavy metals, and chemical residues in them.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.