129: Herbalist, Midwife, and Oily Educator Kristi Zittle Shares All
A mother of thirteen, a teacher and a midwife, Kristi Zittle tried a homebirth experience with her fifth child and fell in love with midwifery and a more natural approach to an already natural process. After years of study and experience, Kristi started her own practice, fulfilling one of her childhood dreams of delivering babies. In 2013, she discovered Young Living Essential Oils. Having had her own herbal business, Kristi was familiar with the benefits of plants, but fell in love with essential oils. Kristi herself set out to improve her health and wellness, losing over two hundred pounds and running a 5K. Throughout her transformations, both physical, emotional, and spiritual, two things have remained: her infectious love of people and a desire to share the lessons of life that she has learned and her faith.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Why essential oils work so beautifully within our bodies
- Myths and misconceptions that cause fear around essential oils use
- Clary Sage study debunked
- Best oils and supplements to use for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum
- How to foster a positive pregnancy and birth
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Kristi: oilsoverflowing13.com
- Find Shamba Wright (Sam’s hubby) on Instagram @shambawright
- This episode is sponsored by Your Oil Tools ------> Get 10% off your first order with Promo Code REVOLUTION at checkout.
- This episode is sponsored by The Young Living Premium Starter Kit - Get 24% off your oil purchases for life at www.revolutionoilspodcast.com/psk
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Healthy Scalp Oil
From: Lisa Greene in Huntsville, Georgia
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Melrose Essential oil
- 2 drops Rose essential oil
- 1 Tbls of jojoba oil
Combine ingredients in an amber glass bottle and apply to scalp.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.