130: A Teen's Guide to Wellness - w/ Patty McLain
Confession time...teenagers kind of scare the crap out of me! I don’t know how to talk with them, connect with them, and I certainly don’t know how to introduce health and wellness to them! That’s why I was ecstatic when Patty McLain reached out to share about her book with us on the show. Patty McLain is the author of A Teen’s Guide to Wellness, Purpose, and Abundance. And today she shares with us her insights into the world of teenagers and essential oils.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Are we overreacting about our fears over the next generation?
- How to introduce oils and health concepts to teens so they actually want to hear it
- Some favorite go-to oils for teenagers
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Book: A Teen’s Guide to Wellness, Purpose, and Abundance by Patty McLain
- Connect with Patty McLain
- This episode is sponsored by ThirdLove ——>Go to thirdlove.com/revolution to get 15% off your first order.
- This episode is supported by FreeOilCourse.com - Sign up for free to receive our FREE three-day video series about the basics of aromatherapy and essential oils.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.