120: Oral Health & Essential Oils
Melissa Schollaert worked as a registered dental hygienist in the dental field for over 10 years and knows firsthand about the truths, the myths, and the flat-out fictions happening in the field of dentistry. Today we explore the world of oral health and how essential oils can help you achieve superb dental hygiene. Melissa is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor and founder of Real Nutritious Living. She’s been a regular expert on NBC, ABC, Good Day Live, and ESPN radio.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The top essential oils associated with superb oral health
- What is oil pulling?
- Is fluoride safe and effective?
- Dental care myths and tips
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Connect with Melissa
- Further reading on fluoride:
- This episode is sponsored by Daily Harvest —-> Go to dailyharvest.com and use promo code REVOLUTION to get 3 cups free off your first box.
- This episode is sponsored by Framebridge Use promo code ESSENTIAL at checkout to get 15% off your first order at www.framebridge.com
- Free Oil Course —> Sign up for our three-part video series teaching you the basics of how to use essential oils.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
From: Susan in Clayton, Georgia
- 5 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 5 Tbs Bentonite Clay
- 3 – 4 Tbls water
- 1-2 Tbls Xylitol (CAUTION - Xylitol may be dangerous if consumed by pets. May be omitted and replaced with Stevia and/or extra Orange essential oils)
- 7 drops Thieves essential oil
- 10 drops Orange essential oil
Mix coconut oil, clay and xylitol together in a bowl and mix in 1 tables of water at a time until you get a creamy consistency. Mix in the essential oils and store in an airtight container
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.