133: Reflexology and Oil Application
Do you ever feel intimidated or at a loss when it comes to applying essential oils? You’re not alone. Today we explore one of the most mystifying applications of essential oils, reflexology. Through the use of fun stories and simple explanations, Francis Herdes, founder of www.livefragrantly.com , will make you excited to give reflexology a try.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- The differences between oil use in different countries
- How to apply essential oils on the feet and hands to get different affects on the body
- Easy to remember reflexology points for oil application
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- View our entire sponsor list
- This episode is sponsored by Lola Get 40% off any subscription at mylola.com and enter REVOLUTION40 when you subscribe.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Divine Foot Soak
From: Marsha Smith in New Jersey
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 4 drops each of
- Lavender essential oil
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
Combine all ingredients together in warm water in a basin and soak your feet for 15- 20mins. Repeat as often as you like.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.