132: The Frequency of Essential Oils
Did you know that the human body typically emits a frequency of 62-68 MHz? And that disease starts in the body around 58 MHz? Essential oils are unique in their characteristic of emitting very high frequencies. Some as high as the 400 +MHz levels!
In today’s episode, host Samantha Lee Wright shares her fascination with the frequency and characteristics of essential oils as well as some great recipes for using oils, particularly for stress and anxiety.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Stories of essential oils working involuntarily
- The science and research done on essential oil frequencies
- DIY recipes for stress, anxiety, and opening the heart.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- View our entire sponsor list at www.revolutinooilspodcast.com/sponsors
- This episode is sponsored by Your Oil Tools ------> Get 10% off your first order with Promo Code REVOLUTION at checkout.
- This episode is sponsored by Daily Harvest ——> Go to daily-harvest.com and use promo code REVOLUTION to get 3 cups free off your first box.
- Check out the upcoming YL Success Summit
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Lemon Basil Seasoned Salt
From: Karen Pennington
- In a glass jar, combine 3/4 Cup Kosher (or Himalayan Pink or Sea) salt with 4 drops Lemon Vitality Essential Oil and 4 drops Basil Vitality Essential Oil.
- Put lid on and shake.
- Use to sprinkle onto chicken or other meats before roasting.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.