116: Renegade Beauty, DIY Perfume, and More w/ Nadine Artemis
Nadine Artemis is the author of Renegade Beauty and the co-founder of the luxury natural skincare/wellness brand Living Libations. She is a gifted aromacologist and health visionary and works to inspire others to rethink the traditional concept of health and beauty with her paradigm of “renegade beauty.”
Nadine’s celebrity fans include Alanis Morsette, Carrie-Anne Moss, and Mandy Moore and she’s been featured in many publications including the Yoga Journal,Vogue, and The New York Times.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- Inside the perfume industry and how to mix your own diy perfumes
- The hidden dangers of commercial beauty products
- How gut health effects your skin
- Easy skincare solutions using essential oils
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Renegade Beauty Book
- Nadine’s Website Living Libations
- This episode is sponsored by Health IQ ——> Visit HealthIQ.com/revolution to get your free quote today or mention “REVOLUTION” when you talk to a Health IQ agent.
- This episode is sponsored by Casper —> Visit Casper.com/revolution to get $50 towards select Casper mattresses with promo code REVOLUTION at Casper.com/revolution
- This episode is sponsored by Daily Harvest ——> Go to dailyharvest.com and use promo code REVOLUTION to get 3 cups free off your first box.
Recipes Mentioned in this Episode:
Beautiful Beard Oil
Submitted by: Gregory Perrault in Atlanta, Georgia
- 2 drops of jojoba oil
- 2 drops of argon oil
- 1 drop each of cedarwood, bergamot, and rosemary essential oil
Combine all ingredients in the palm of your hand and work into your beard from root to tip each morning
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.