074: Activate Your Superpowers with Essential Oils
Janet has been playing with energy her entire life, but in 2004 she began to do so in a serious way. She began with the study of Reiki and quickly became a Master. She has since learned Pranic Healing and Matrix Energetics, and she is able to psychically understand what Spirit wishes to reveal to her clients. As a result, she has created a type of healing that is led by her intuition and personalized to each individual’s unique needs. Over time, she was given tools to help others connect with their intuition as well and she has become an activator for others, helping them to access their healing and intuitive gifts in a way that feels safe and secure.She has a thriving healing practice, teaches intuitive development, leads spiritual circles, and hosts retreats around the world. On today’s show she shares with us how essential oils can help us become more intuitive, more grounded, less overwhelmed, and even develop your superpower.
In this Episode You’ll Discover:
- What life is like for extremely sensitive empaths.
- What meditation really is and how to do it if you’re brand new
- How essential oils can improve your meditation experience
- Which oils are great for meditation and raising your conciseness
- What is intuition and how can we develop it
- What is a “ superpower” and how to discover yours
- How to keep yourself grounded
- How to protect yourself from negativity
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Young Living Essential Oils: Cedarwood, Geranium, Release, Sage, Angelica, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Elemi, Balsam Fir, Grounding, Vetiver, Sacred Mountain, Spruce
Not yet a Young Living Member?
Or refer back to the person who shared this Podcast with you.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Thrive Market —> Try it for FREE for 30 days and receive 20% off your first order.
- Connect with Janet: Website
- Twitter @JanetRaftis
Recipes Mentioned in the Show:
Activate Your “ Spidey Powers” Blend
1 part LEMON
2 parts CYPRESS
and 2 parts ROSEMARY essential oil.
Put in a rollerball and roll directly onto legs. Be careful not to roll on areas exposed to direct sunlight. If you have sensitive skin dilute accordingly with a carrier oil.
The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast features many Young Living Essential Oil Independent Distributors but is a completely separate entity from the company. Any information on the show in no way reflects the words or advice of Young Living Essential Oils. The information given on the show is meant for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat anyone.